CO2 Cannisters for Helite Turtle 2 Vest

Bike
2010 ST1300
I recently ordered some spare CO2 cartriges for my Helite Vest. After looking around, Helite wanted (IIRC) $35 each (+ shipping) for the 100 gram cannister and everyone else either wanted $29 or were out of stock. Vendors across the pond, however offer them at a steep discount to US prices. I found Equisafety offered them for $20 each. With DHL shipping, the cost for a few of these (went in w/ friends) was significantly cheaper and promised to be available more quickly than US suppliers.

Long story short, Equisafety never acknowledged the order or responded to emails, I filed a claim w/ Paypal, and today Paypal found in my favor and refunded my money.

Bike
ST1300A
I recently ordered some spare CO2 cartriges for my Helite Vest. After looking around, Helite wanted (IIRC) $35 each (+ shipping) for the 100 gram cannister and everyone else either wanted $29 or were out of stock. Vendors across the pond, however offer them at a steep discount to US prices. I found Equisafety offered them for $20 each. With DHL shipping, the cost for a few of these (went in w/ friends) was significantly cheaper and promised to be available more quickly than US suppliers.

Long story short, Equisafety never acknowledged the order or responded to emails, I filed a claim w/ Paypal, and today Paypal found in my favor and refunded my money.
side note if you have a CO2 tank that has a top that can be removed you can refill it with dry ice but you have to weigh how much dry ice you put in, then when the dry ice turns back to gas you have a filled co2 tank. i do this on my soda stream. works great.

Bike
F900 XR
2024 Miles
You might be able to buy them from Big 5 Sporting Goods. I saw some once on the counter that looked to be the same size as what my Hit-Air vest uses.

Chris

Top Bottom