Confession is good for the soul!

Tried to make a tight turn into the parking space this AM in nuetral, thought I had enough momentum. The more I turned the slower I went and I couldn't hold it up so I set it down as easy as I could on the right side. Tip-over switch kicked in, I kicked my self in the butt for being stupid and picked it up with no problems. Looked around to make sure I didn't look stupid to anyone other than myself and parked it.
BygDawgs bar needs a bit of touch up paint and there's a tiny knick in the tip over wing.

Add me to the club please.

Call me selfish, but the more tip-overs I read about, the less stupid I feel about dropping mine. Keep em coming, and maybe someday I'll be guilt free.

Byron

STOC #
Sorry to hear about the drop but very glad it was as minor as it was. You gotta love the tip-over wings too! :)

Bike
2005 ST1300
Dude..

No worries..5 TIME CHAMPION here!!:D

It ironic though the the tip over bar needs touch up...maybe your tip over bar needs a tip over bar :p:

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
"Another one bites the dust!" :eek::

Seems to happen a lot around here. Sorry to hear you no longer belong to the "I kept it up Club!" :rolleyes:

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
I wish I could tell you that the club was both small and selective, but it's neither. Glad to hear the damage was minimal.

John

STOC #
Alright, I just tipped mine too. It was parked in my driveway and I was moving it into my garage. I was straddling it and walking it in without starting it. I intended to just keep the stand down and walk it in. I guess I subconsciously put the stand up. I stopped in the garage and gently laid it all the way over. No real scuffs to anything except my ego. I had installed the new tip over bars about a week prior.

Whew, got that off my chest. I wasn't sleeping well holding that in from you guys!

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #
Tried to make a tight turn into the parking space this AM in nuetral, thought I had enough momentum. The more I turned the slower I went and I couldn't hold it up so I set it down as easy as I could on the right side. Tip-over switch kicked in, I kicked my self in the butt for being stupid and picked it up with no problems. Looked around to make sure I didn't look stupid to anyone other than myself and parked it.
BygDawgs bar needs a bit of touch up paint and there's a tiny knick in the tip over wing.

Add me to the club please.
Consider yourself a member! LOL. Here's your TOA!

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #
Alright, I just tipped mine too. It was parked in my driveway and I was moving it into my garage. I was straddling it and walking it in without starting it. I intended to just keep the stand down and walk it in. I guess I subconsciously put the stand up. I stopped in the garage and gently laid it all the way over. No real scuffs to anything except my ego. I had installed the new tip over bars about a week prior.

Whew, got that off my chest. I wasn't sleeping well holding that in from you guys!
Better a bruised ego, then a bruised bike! Here's your TOA!

Top Bottom