Conti to build Road Attack tire for the ST

Bike
FJR1300
STOC #
I emailed Continental asking if they will be building a Road Attack to fit the ST. Here is their response on April 6:

"Dear Gary,
Thanks for your interest in the Conti Road Attack! The 170/60ZR17 Road Attack is currently in production and we are expecting them to arrive in the USA in May. Regarding the 120/70ZR18, no word from Germany yet.
Safe Riding & Best Regards,
Greg Reich
Continental Tire North America, Inc. "

"Your inquiry / Anfrage:
Will you be offering additional sizes of the Road Attack tire soon? Specifically, 170/60ZR17 and 120/70ZR18, to fit the Honda ST1300?"

Hitcher

Kiwi cruiser
STOC #
I am planning to try a set of these as soon as they're available here -- about six weeks away, according to the local distributor. A mate is on his second set on his Yamaha FZ1. He's a demanding "spirited" rider and has managed just over 16,000km off his rear. As a big fan of the Metzeler Roadtec Z6 (now on my fifth set on two different bikes) I'll be keen to see if the Contis are any better!

chiller

Chowdah Ridah
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Forgot
i have ridden on road attacks on my previous Kawi ZR7S... I had written up a review for all the tires I've had a chance to try out thus far (as far as ST tires are concerned) i have a set of Michelin Pilot Roads I'm going to try on the ST and will see how that goes and add it to my review, here is my reviews on the ZR board..

http://www.riderforums.com/showthread.php?t=18844&highlight=tires

STOC #
chiller said:
i have ridden on road attacks on my previous Kawi ZR7S... I had written up a review for all the tires I've had a chance to try out thus far (as far as ST tires are concerned) i have a set of Michelin Pilot Roads I'm going to try on the ST and will see how that goes and add it to my review, here is my reviews on the ZR board..

http://www.riderforums.com/showthread.php?t=18844&highlight=tires
Chiller? Who had a Kawi ZR7S? It must be Rory!

Welcome to the ST13 world!

In case you don't recognize my username, we've met at some GTAM functions - breakfast buffet.;)

chiller

Chowdah Ridah
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Forgot
The Highwayman said:
Chiller? Who had a Kawi ZR7S? It must be Rory!

Welcome to the ST13 world!

In case you don't recognize my username, we've met at some GTAM functions - breakfast buffet.;)
well the only st-rider that i've met in gtam i thinik was....hmm....tim white? and yeah its rory, had my bike for coming up to a month by this saturday...

jnsgardner

R.I.P. - 2012/08/30
Rest In Peace
Bike
'05 ST-1300A
STOC #
Conti fronts coming

This is the response to my question of 6/28/06 of when to expect the Road Attacks in the front tire size.

we will have the RoadAttack in 120/70 ZR 18, but production is starting in
September. So, it will take for you some time to have it - sorry

Lars Doehmann

John

Top Bottom