Customer Service

CrashTestDanny

formerly known as danf
Bike
2005 ST-1300
STOC #
I know some of you guys have had good luck with CA Sport Touring, but I thought I'd relate my experience.

I placed my order for an intercom, a radio, and some miscellaneous junk a little over a month ago (right before the autocom group buy darn it!).

The intercom and misc. junk were delivered promptly, but I received an email that the radio was 7-10 days backordered. No worries there - backorder happens.

But after two weeks I started trying to contact them to find out when my much anticipated radio will arrive... In four phone calls, I got false promises (it'll be here on xxxday), lame excuses (we don't know - we're just the middleman), and flabergasting rudeness (we're not actually open right now, I just answered the phone because I was here... call back some other time - this was on a Monday, but why bother answering a business phone if you're not prepared to deal with a customer?). I sent four emails asking for them to provide status or cotact me to discuss alternatives to my backordered part. I know my emails were seen because I got a read receipt, but they were never replied to.

So today I called and tried calmly to get these alleged business-people to resolve this situation (hey - I just need a $50 radio - I don't really care what kind or who makes it). The person I spoke with seemed quite intent on just getting rid of me. He would not discuss substitute products or even try to make me a satisfied customer. So I canceled the rest of the only order I ever intend to place with them.

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
Although I've ordered a few things from them and got them after a while... it was a hassle to get a response from them.

I won't ever order from them again as well... there are other companies/businesses/shops out there that know how to treat a customer and WANT your $$$, WANT you to come back, and don't mind answering your emails or calls.

Me too

I was back ordered to death from CA and will not order from them again.

Moby

Top Bottom