Cycle Terminal?

rwthomas1

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100 non-ABS
Hello,
Placed an order with Cycle Terminal a week ago. No movement on the order, which to me is strange in the new age of internet instant satisfaction and shipping..... Email was unresponsive as well. No indication where CT is located, I fear they are in one of the places affected by the recent deep freeze. I'm okay with waiting, just wondering if this was the norm, or there was a reason.

RT

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
According to the website this is a sole proprietorship, which means I assume he works alone. He also shares the business space with a car repair place and an detailing shop. I'd give him a bit more time and see what's up.

mello dude

Half genius, half dumazz whackjob foole
Joe Scavone is the owner of Cycle Terminal and I think he has a full time job, and CT is a side gig.
He is a little slow on emails, but I always get a response. Overall, I am good with CT and have worked with them for a decade.
No problems in general and will order again.

Smudgemo

Intermodal Man of Mystery
Bike
'08 GS / '78 CB550
I ordered a five leg relay I wanna say before Xmas but got a four leg version by accident, so I eamiled Joe who quickly sent me a replacement with a shipping label for the return. There was no rush so I wasn't burdened by the mistake. I also like to support the little guy when possible.

I am planning to place an order for another relay and some shrink tubing later this evening, so I hope he's still all systems go.

jrp

Bike
ST1100AW
STOC #
He's in New Jersey. I've used him a number of times. Not as fast as Amazon, but everything he sells is high quality.

OP
OP

rwthomas1

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100 non-ABS
I heard back from him. He said there have been a couple ice storms and power outages have slowed things down, in addition to waiting for 1 more relay to arrive. I can wait, wanted to make sure something else wasn't amiss.

RT

Top Bottom