Dash yellow mark

At the mid-ride today a yellow mark appeared on the dash, everything is working in it.
Why did it happenDash mark.jpg?
And any solutions?

The same thing happened to mine a couple years ago.
Sun reflecting off our shiny clutch/brake reservoir covers at the perfect angle possibly.
Its possible to repair. I opted for a used speedo/cluster instead.
There are links somewhere here DIY or sending off to blueguages.

The same thing happened to mine a couple years ago.
Sun reflecting off our shiny clutch/brake reservoir covers at the perfect angle possibly.
Its possible to repair. I opted for a used speedo/cluster instead.
There are links somewhere here DIY or sending off to blueguages.

Does anyone have any experience with Bluegauges.com?

This was on their website:
7.) Do you have a phone number that I can call in an order?

Unfortunately, at this time we don't have a business phone. All orders by credit card can only be taken through paypal.com. If you need to contact us for other reasons questions, the best way is via email. We answer all emails every single day!! Even on the rare occasion we are out of the office, you will at least get an automated response. If you don't get a response by email, please make sure you gave us a working email address and be sure that you can accept messages from email addressed from bluegauges@yahoo.com. We often can't get a reply through because of an incorrect email address or an email account that is over quota and not accepting any more email or because yahoo is listed as a spam domain. We take great pride in answering emails quickly and we stress that if you don't hear from us, try sending another email from a different email account . You may also want to make sure you can receive emails from stamps.com as this is how you will be notified of tracking information.

Ok, I sent the dashboard to Bluegauges to be modified, Yesterday I got it back and today I put it back on the bike.
When I started the bike some of the normal readings don't show like the air temperature and gas in the tank.
Do I have to do any reset on the dash?
Any of the st owners who sent the dashboard had a similar problem.
:shrug2:

Last edited:
Ok, I sent the dashboard to Bluegauges to be modified, Yesterday I got it back and today I put it back on the bike.
When I started the bike some of the normal readings don't show like the air temperature and gas in the tank.
Any of the st owners who sent the dashboard had a similar problem?

I had mine done and it was all normal when everything was plugged back in.

I had no problems after getting my LEDs upgraded. Have you reached out to Scott and described your problem? From my exchanges with him, I'm confident he tests the LEDs themselves, but it wasn't obvious if he tested the functionality of the LCD as well. Appreciate that he's doing this work on an electronics bench and doesn't have an ST1300 to plug it into to confirm everything works.

However, I have high hopes that if you describe your problem well, he'll have some means to troubleshoot and fix it.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom