European Pan Meet

As the COVID curse is now subsiding my Travel Fever has come back with a vengeance. Off to Manx GP (aka Classic TT) and with other half and mate + his other half to a villa in Provence....then I'm thinking does anyone know / heard about a European Rally for Pans this year. I know it used to happen? Sunny, but cool Spring Day in the Green & Pleasant Land.

jfheath

John Heath
Site Supporter
Bike
2013 ST1300 A9
2024 Miles
STOC #
Bike
VStrom 650
As the COVID curse is now subsiding my Travel Fever has come back with a vengeance. Off to Manx GP (aka Classic TT) and with other half and mate + his other half to a villa in Provence....then I'm thinking does anyone know / heard about a European Rally for Pans this year. I know it used to happen? Sunny, but cool Spring Day in the Green & Pleasant Land.
Upt'North.

Mr.E

Steve
Bike
Boss Hoss & ST1300
So, is anyone in the UK signed up for the Portugal ride 1st to 5th September, not been across the Channel since 2016 and I'm itching to get back over there.

Bike
VStrom 650
So, is anyone in the UK signed up for the Portugal ride 1st to 5th September, not been across the Channel since 2016 and I'm itching to get back over there.
I've just got back from Portugal and Spain. I have no plans to return in September but you won't be disappointed if you go Mr.E. The riding through the Picos and Green Spain was as good as ever and we visited Chaves and Porto in Portugal. If you need any road or accommodation pointers let me know.
The value for money is still very good in this area too. Two double espressos, 4 slices of madeira cake and help ya'selves to biccies, all for €2.50.
Upt'North.

Mr.E

Steve
Bike
Boss Hoss & ST1300
Been through the Picos a few time and nearly crashed, that Mountain range sets you into a hypnotic trance!
Good to see you found some value for money Upt' North, hope to find the same.
I've registered an interest but don't have the Itinerary at the moment, I imagine it's a total Route & B&B inclusive deal for the 5 days. Thanks for the pointers offer.

Top Bottom