For Sale First rate camping equipment

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
I bought these items when I was ridding regularly. The tent has never been used, And the other items are in like new condition.

Thanks so much, JIMSTER

Seems pricey - just looked at Marmot.com.
The Marmot Tungsten 1 person is $219, and their 1 person Ultralight Tungsten is $349 retail.
Maybe the prices have come down since the OP purchased his?

TPadden

Tom Padden
Looks like it comes with an Exped mattress as well. I'd say with both it's a dang good deal.
Mike
… and anyone who has been to NatSToc would realize it’s a dang poor place to try and sell camping gear to motorcycle campers. Besides ... JimSTer will only show up if you bring him. :rofl1:

Tom

Last edited:

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
He never complained about my snoring though . I only took him to events, he had to find his way back home.
Mike

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
You have to watch that’s seller. The first time I ever met him, he got us kick out of Eureaka Springs, Arkansas (ArkanSTOC). He will steal coffe from the hotel when he is camping across the street!
Miss you buddy! Many great memories!

OP
OP
JimSTer

JimSTer

Motorcycle "rider"!!
Bike
15 Yamaha FJ-09
STOC #
You have to watch that’s seller. The first time I ever met him, he got us kick out of Eureaka Springs, Arkansas (ArkanSTOC). He will steal coffe from the hotel when he is camping across the street!
Miss you buddy! Many great memories!
Yep? "You no stay here" That's been echoing in my head every time I think of Big Mac:rofl1:
I hope to make it to an event sometime this summer,

Top Bottom