First Ride Impression

the 4 front bolts are support for the box and they are bolted to the frame. The 2 rears stop it from shaking. the insert of the tail I replaced with a 1/4 plate of aluminum. Still wiring in the lights which is the excess bundle is for. I am still repairing the mess from the idiot that had it for 2 years and put total of 1400 miles on it.

Bike
Suzuki Bandit 250
I will as soon as I can figure out how to. It is a Harley Davidson OEM from the 90s off a Road King I believe. Mounted a rod from under rear seat to sides of tourpack with bent plates at the end and bolted the front to the steel part of the frame through front end of luggage rack. did have to glue plate under pack to reinforce base as it is a older fiberglass box.
Harley Davidson was the first bike I tried riding on. It was love at first sight :) I hope to buy one in the nearest future. Unfortunately, I still lack money, but discovered a myhdfs site (an online loan management site for Harley Davidson motorcycles), but haven't decided whether to use it or to wait and further put money aside.

Last edited:
Except for the ABS version of the 03. Those had the adjustable windscreen.

First things to look at if you haven't already. Check your rear suspension preload adjuster. Very common to be low on fluid. Easy to fix.
Also, check the function of your secondary master cylinder on your left front fork. Good articles here, just search it.

Congrats on a nice purchase..!
T
That is interesting. My non-ABS 2003 has the adjustable windscreen. I know the original owner and I am pretty sure he didn't modify the bike.

Top Bottom