Goodyear Triple Thread tire for my ST1300

Hey Guys. Been a while.
I ordered my new GYTT today. It will be my first GYTT with the new tread. I plan to take the wheel off and let Mind Ride mount it for me. I have a several k miles left to go on this old tire I think, but I am sure over 5k has been with a plug and I am heading out on a 1200 mile trip this week. Soooo, had to do it.

Sounds good, keep us posted on your findings on this tire. Have a good trip.

Hey Guys. Been a while.
I ordered my new GYTT today. It will be my first GYTT with the new tread. I plan to take the wheel off and let Mind Ride mount it for me. I have a several k miles left to go on this old tire I think, but I am sure over 5k has been with a plug and I am heading out on a 1200 mile trip this week. Soooo, had to do it.

Hmmm, plug in mine for 20,000 or more. If it's not leaking and the tread is not coming apart what's the problem?

Got about 2k on the GYTT and BT45 front now. Gotten used to the turn in and find the combination comfortable on most roads. Rode some rougher roads this past weekend two up and a only had some slight tracking issues in ruts and bumpy turns. After adjusting the rear Penske triple clicker to handle the bumps it felt well planted and very confidence inspiring in higher speed turns. Almost forgetting its a car tire. I run 32psi when 2up and loaded bags and top box, and 30psi single.

Top Bottom