HI-Oahu: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Re: HI - Oahu - TAG

I've actually been there Tim, but I won't be after the tag, unless the bridge gets built prior to my passing!!!

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #

I'm not real likely to move it, but if I did it would be to the Manapua Factory in Manoa.

--Mark

STranger

Jay Knight
Bike
99 ST1100
STOC #

Ohhh man my pop was just on the island monday he's on the big island now........I know he would have rented a scooter for that one!!!!!!
Have fun Tim

STranger

Jay Knight
Bike
99 ST1100
STOC #

This one not likely........last time I was there I got yelled at by the scooter rental guy!!!!!!!
I was drinking back then and had some.....problems.... with him not wanting to rent me a scooter..........it was a bad scene:eek: He kept telling me this story about some poor girl that ripped her titty off in an accident and showed me a little tube top covered in blood..(didn't have my license with me).........in response I pulled my new Hawaiian shirt open breaking off the buttons grabbed my man titty and asked "Do YOU REALLY think I would mind losing on of these"........he almost came over the counter yelling at me...not sure why:D

OP
OP
Tim4255
Bike
2003 ST1300 ABS
STOC #

I think there is a good chance this tag will be moved sooner than the Maui one. I know of at least three ST1300s on Oahu and I know there are more. I will enjoy watching this one move :D

Tim

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
OK I did manage to rent a very small Black Pearl and move the tag. The old tag was at (get this) Liliha Bakery!!

New tag is a prominent landmark (Diamondhead) everyone has heard about many times. The tag shot should be taken from this same spot which is the entrance road to a very important volcano crater (punchbowl). The "bike" was not moved in either picture.

Raymond

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom