I'm Confused on brake pads on Partzilla

I'm looking up OEM brake pads on Partzilla for my 2001 ST1100A ABSII and it only shows 1 caliper for the front. Is this the right pads and I just order 2? They don't show the other caliper which I'm sure the mounting bracket would be different atleast.

Slydynbye

Will ride for Pie
Bike
2000 ABSII
STOC #
Agreed, That is confusing. They show a "set" Does that mean 2 or 4 pads?
I know I have ordered them but don't remember this problem or exactly what I ordered. Maybe that's why I have spares.

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Stop using Partzilla, and try RonAyers.com instead.
Much easier pictures to surf through.
RonAyers shows part 06455-MAJ-G41 as the correct pads for a 2001 ST1100A
If you enter the part number in the OEM part search box, hit search, then click on where used, it will show every application and vehicle for that part number.
This may make your part searching easier.
Several of the other sites require that you know the correct "wording" that Honda uses.
Such as "Fuel Joint Tube" for your coolant line coming off the radiator etc.
:WCP1:

*And notice that the prices are cheaper on RonAyers, and you get free shipping etc.

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
And I have no idea why, but that Honda OEM p/n is cheaper at Revzilla than Partzilla. I thought they were part of the same company?

mello dude

Half genius, half dumazz whackjob foole
I usually cycle through Partzilla, Ron Ayers, Rocky Mountain and ProCaliber for the best deal or shipping depending on my needs/situation...

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
I usually cycle through Partzilla, Ron Ayers, Rocky Mountain and ProCaliber for the best deal or shipping depending on my needs/situation...
I've found in my limited searches for parts (fortunately) that there's random variation between vendor pricing. If you find one vendor to be the cheapest on a given part, its not necessarily true that the same vendor will be the lowest price on every part, so it pays to search multiple vendors if the price of the part is non-trivial.

Top Bottom