Indicator"ON" Warning Devices

Bike
ST1300 -2
STOC #
Hi All, any ideas please on an audible warning that can reliably be heard over engine noise & through helmet insulation? Thanks in anticipation:)

The way I solved the problem, was to install a Kisan relay to turn the signal off after a predetermined time. Not too hard to install, and it also flashes the turn signals when I apply the brakes. This feature does not have to be turned on, but guys following me say it really gets their attention. www.kisantech.com

Indicators"on"Warning Device.Thanks to all those who responded constructively;I feel this is a very real & potentially critical problem for us all.As a result of your input I am fitting a 105Db sounder into each mirror pod paralled across the instrument panel repeater lights for the indicators.Once again ,Thanks.Edward.

Hello there, I posted a thread about a conversion I made. Very simple with little to no intrusion of the fabrics of the bike. Small price to pay as well.

Regards

Hello there, I posted a thread about a conversion I made. Very simple with little to no intrusion of the fabrics of the bike. Small price to pay as well.

Regards

Hi Robert,saw your mod....excellent.I went the minimalist route & mounted one 105 dB Maplins Electronics sounder centrally under the dash.Regards,Ed.(Essex)

Back
Top Bottom