Long Skinny Compression Sack For A Sleeping Bag

STOC #
What I am looking for is a compression bag that would allow me to 'lengthen' my sleeping bag into a 'skinnier' roll more like the length of my tent bag (36+ inches).
It would allow a more 'uniform' bundle to strap on the back of my ST1100.
I've about Googled out on EBay, Amazon, REI, Dicks, etc. as they all list liters of volume instead of length of roll.
Anybody got a resource for a waterproof one?
BTW, I already have a 'normal' one but it makes it a short stubby fat man.
Just thinking ahead to RockStoc ...
??
GRUNDENS GAGE TECH SHACKLETON WATERPROOF DUFFEL BAG - $120
Are you after something a little bit extra? This waterproof duffel from Grundens is the big daddy of bags providing a 105-liter capacity to lug all your gear. Designed primarily for fishermen, however you can easily use this bag for camping trips with the family. Waterproof, heavy-duty, and highly durable. What more can you ask for?
Grundéns 105 Liter Shackelton Duffel Bag
WHERE TO BUY:
FEATURES & SPECS:
  • Dimensions: 36” x 12” x 12”
  • Weight: 3.29 lbs
  • Capacity: 105L
  • Materials: 500D PVC tarpaulin
  • Made with fishing in mind

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
Seems there is a bit of departure from the original desire... a 36 inch long but very skinny waterproof container that also will compress a stuffed sleeping bag into an even SKINNIER but not shorter form factor. I got the impression that UP did not want a normal compression bag that shortens the bag but that will stay long to match his tent bag so they will pack nicely side by side.

Top Bottom