Motorcycle Cover - ST1100

Don

Bike
'97 ST1100
Searched, but didn't find the answer

I need a cheap, thin (stows compactly) cover to use while traveling with my 1100. eBay has lots of them in the $20 range, but do I need an XL (for bikes up to 98 inches long) or an XXL (for bikes up to 107 inches long)?

Ideally, I want it to fit with the bags on and be fairly snug . . . . so the wind doesn't whip it around, so I need the smallest size that will actually fit

Surely some of you guys have experience along these lines? I hope ;)

Thanks!

Don

Bike
ST1100
STOC #
I just received my cover today that I bought from 'maniac_bicycle' on E bay for 80 cents (+ $16.00 shipping). I was extremely leery about it when I bid on it. Thinking, is it going to be a plastic bag...a picture of a cover...a cover for a toy bike? But what the hell, it's 17 bucks I'll take a shot. Imagine my shock when I open the package. It's actually a real cover!! It's made of nylon, almost like a pup tent. All I need it for is to keep the sun and most of the rain off when the bike's parked. And it's red and black so it matches the bike. Best damn 80 cents I've EVER spent. Even if it only lasts the summer.

Bike
'01 ST1100
STOC #
+1 on the Nelson/Riggs. I've got one for my Wing and the ST which shares it with my BMW F650 as needed. It stows very compact.

Tim

Top Bottom