New bike in the BamaRider garage!

Hi Guy:

Your new 1974 bike looks like it is brand new - it is in perfect condition - absolutely amazing.

Hope you are well, it's been a long time since we saw each other (about 17 - 18 years?)

Michael

Nice looking K4 BamaRider.
They do run sweet, do you like that cam shaft sizzle at certain RPM's.
Mine was the 1978 750f2 sohc, had it for about 15 years. It had the Honda 4 into 1 with black end cap.
Enjoy your sohc.
Upt'North.

Seeing the '74 750 brings back a lot of memories. A few weeks ago I watched documentaries on BSA, Triumph and Norton and each company ended up in the '70's trying to compete with the Japanese in general and the then mind blowing Honda 750. A truly revolutionary bike that looks and sounds as good today as it did 40+ years ago.

Seeing the '74 750 brings back a lot of memories. A few weeks ago I watched documentaries on BSA, Triumph and Norton and each company ended up in the '70's trying to compete with the Japanese in general and the then mind blowing Honda 750. A truly revolutionary bike that looks and sounds as good today as it did 40+ years ago.
I wonder if anyone said back then, 70 bhp ain't enough, just one front disc, too heavy, no ABS TCS CBS :biggrin:.
Happy simple days, suited me just fine, still does.
Upt'North.

You old retired firemen keep your stuff WAY too clean. Great score and love the sentimental connection to your dad. Enjoy.

Nice, congrats.

Mine was a 76 maroon where yours is orange

Have you ridden it back to back with your 1100 for a comparison?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom