New ST?

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Well, it was called dwarf tossing, not midget tossing, when that was a popular standard at local bars. I miss those days! ;)

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
A lot of pooh-poohers here, but I'd bet it would be a blast to ride around town. Wish they didn't style the fairing after Harley's bat wing though! Does it come in Honda Red?

Bike
2010 ST1300
P.S. What is the LPA and haven't they got anything better things to do?
Edit Didn't know that existed, but why wud I.
Little People of America
Well, it was called dwarf tossing, not midget tossing, when that was a popular standard at local bars. I miss those days! ;)
Wasn't that in Australia? And wasn't it a form of bowling?

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Little People of America

Wasn't that in Australia? And wasn't it a form of bowling?
Don't know about Australia, but it did happen in Canada at one point too. I remember it being a little person in a velcro type suit that was tossed by others to see if they could get him to stick to a velcro wall. Bowling a dwarf may nave been a thing too, but I never heard of that.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Don't know about Australia, but it did happen in Canada at one point too. I remember it being a little person in a velcro type suit that was tossed by others to see if they could get him to stick to a velcro wall. Bowling a dwarf may nave been a thing too, but I never heard of that.
I remember seeing a picture of a little guy in a harness that looked like a parachute rig or what the high steel workers wear with a handle in the middle of his back. He was picked up, the story went, and slid down a wood floor like shuffleboard or bowling. Not entirely sure of the location though. Kind of sad actually how little we (as a people) think so little of others who might be different. And yes, this even goes for riders of other marques.

rjskipper

'92 VIN#00001...Cool!!
Bike
'92 ST1100
Upt' North: Great, witty posts including the "education received" replies. Mini Moke!!! Did you ever hear about John Cooper's 'Twini Mini'? It had an engine for each axle, so to speak. The problem was in syncronising the accelerator between the two engines. He lost it when things got out of step. Thanks for the smiles! Cheers:canflag1:

OP
OP
Upt' North
Bike
VStrom 650
Upt' North: Great, witty posts including the "education received" replies. Mini Moke!!! Did you ever hear about John Cooper's 'Twini Mini'? It had an engine for each axle, so to speak. The problem was in syncronising the accelerator between the two engines. He lost it when things got out of step. Thanks for the smiles! Cheers:canflag1:
IMG_20200523_172340.jpg

Top Bottom