New Versys 1000 US bound.

Any idea of price, kinda like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Priced retail at less than the vstrom 1000,?9599 with 2 year warranty,?9949 with 4 year warranty,I haven't even sat on one but I think it's a better bike,just going by the specs,probably be deals going for luggage etc
From reading the vstrom forums there's a fair few problems with the veek,fueling etc.
Now if only my numbers would come up on the lotto I'd be filling the shed with bikes.:)

http://www.motopluskawasaki.com/kaw...Model+Year&values=CURRENT+MODELS&savestate=no

A very nice looking machine !!!

The old model was a great bike but the front end was ugly looking,could be a great used buy in a few years after some new bike junkie has taken all the depreciation,must head up for a test ride when they get the demo in and pick up some brochures,then if I get one in a few years I've all the original brochures like I just bought a brand new bike:)
Going to be hard to ever part with the ST1100 though,I thought about selling a few times but 2up touring this year made me really appreciate what a great bike she is.
I like the upright riding position on this style of bike,I have a transalp 650 at the minute which is great round the coast/mountain roads here but I'd like a bit more power on the open road.

They all look like they belong in a Transfomer movie to me!

That was exactly what I was thinking. Makes the BatBike look almost sleek. But if it turns into a 2015 Camaro SS I can live with that.

That it comes with or has an option of factory auxiliary lighting is a big plus though. I'd rather have that over cruise control or traction control or heated seats any day.

Top Bottom