Newenough.com -- Great service, great product!

CrashTestDanny

formerly known as danf
Bike
2005 ST-1300
STOC #
Just got my new Oxtar Matrix boots from newenough.com. The people were very easy to deal with, took all the time I needed to answer the questions I had about the boot, and helped me find the right size for my odd-shaped feet and legs. If that's not enough, their returns policy is among the best I have ever seen (based on their written policy - I didn't have to use it).

Thanks!

sherob

Old Herder of cats.
Bike
21 HD FLHXS (SGS)
STOC #
You'll find if you do have to return something... it is just as easy to return as it is to order! These guys are first rate!!!! If all vendors could be the same ;)

I made 3 separate purchases from New Enough and they have ALWAYS provided exceptional service. And, as Rob said, returning merchandise is also painless.
Al

Clair

'01 ST1100
+1 to how great newenough is. Most of my gear comes from them. VERY friendly folks, actually reply to emails, and actually reply promptly. When purchasing from them, you can also donate to your favorite MC website. Is ST-OWNERS on their list??

I bought a JR Atomic jacket from NewEnough when I started to ride and it arrived without the liner. I sent htem an email about it and within an hour had a very apologetic reply from them saying it would be shipped the next day. Had it in like 3 days. Good people.

There is one negative thing to NewEnough tho ... and one you should consider before going there ... but then again we all have MC's so we're already seduced by this ugly monster ... but ... if you have room on your Visa, NewEnough is not a good place to visit. You're gonna spend money if you go there! :) Sometimes going to that Closeouts page can really suck. LOL

Bike
Thruxton
STOC #
Clair said:
+1 to how great newenough is. Most of my gear comes from them. VERY friendly folks, actually reply to emails, and actually reply promptly. When purchasing from them, you can also donate to your favorite MC website. Is ST-OWNERS on their list??

LOL

Yep...that's the box I checked last order from them.

Couldn't be happier with New Enough

Placed order for new helmet for SO on Thursday evening. Confirmation email by Friday morning. Helmet arrived by noon on Monday morning, and Monday was a holiday.

Great price, great service, plus, able to donate a $1 to this site.

Rob.

Top Bottom