Off to take my ERC class

Bike
ST 1300
Well -

Today's the first day in about nine that there is no chance of rain here. Should be a good day for the Experienced Riders Class. I hate that I haven't had a chance to practice any figure eights or anything due to the rain. Oh well... on the job training, I guess.

I've had the bike a year and haven't had a low speed drop, so let's hope that streak continues. There's no need to scratch up bydawg's tip over bars.

I'll let you know if anything exciting happens. Maybe I'll see another ST or two. I'll be at the Blue Ridge Community College in Flat Rock, NC.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Have fun with it... I've yet to take that course and I should.

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
My beST ever ERC was in the rain. Gained a lot of confidence in the wet with my ST1100. And I got in a LOT of practice as the whole rest of the class failed to show up (wussess!) but the great instructor held the class anyway for just one rider - me! Dang, I had a LOT of repetitions, and no rest between them either. :)

Hope you enjoyed your class. Always a good thing to do.

Regards, John

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bike
ST 1300
Everything turned out fine. Passed without much trouble. No one dropped a bike.

There were two Wings, two Harleys, a Honda 919, a Honda HELIX, and few cruisers. I am a little whooped... rowing my boat around the range took a toll.

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I too would like to know what you thought. I give the class and would like to here some feed back on how your course was.

Top Bottom