Free Olmaxmotors Tire Changer

Erdoc48

Site Supporter
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
279
Age
62
Location
Myrtle Beach, SC/ Sometimes Colorado
Bike
94/00/04 STs, FSC600
IMG_5217.jpeg

IMG_5218.jpeg

IMG_5219.jpeg

IMG_5220.jpeg

^^ This is the tire changer I had used for several years before getting the Rabaconda. I think it was like $400 when I got it as it came with the balancer as well (this is NOT included). It works well enough but being on the floor (for me) was rough (can be used on a tabletop as well, but I have drop in anchors in the floor and used to floor mount it when changing tires). It comes with both 15 and 20 mm left hand threaded spindles (and I had one lathed at a machine shop because it was too big for the ST wheels)- so the 15 mm would be better for that - that spindle didn’t originally come with the kit so it was ordered separately- so it comes with 3 spindles, one tire iron, and 2 lever arms (to accommodate the 15 and 20 mm spindle)- I had my carpenter make the wood wheel you see (and that was for the Silverwing 13” rear wheel)- the machine was originally designed for 14-21” wheel sizes and I believe up to 340 mm brake disc (ST discs fit fine). I am offering this FREE of charge (just to clear up some room in the garage). The only thing is that I can’t ship it (too big, too heavy, and shipping costs would likely be prohibitive). If you want it, please PM. It works fine and for the DIY tire changer, will do the job. If you live in the Myrtle Beach, SC region and want to come and get it, let me know. Might be better if you’re not from too far away (like east GA, SC, or NC).

My loss is your gain- I have used the Rabaconda on my 13” SWing wheel and it worked amazingly well, so I know the ST wheels will be equally easy to do, so I’m ready to part with this.

Thanks for your attention.
 
Back
Top Bottom