Pants Overpant Recommendations?

OP
OP
Daboo
Bike
F900 XR
2024 Miles
I have a friend who's wife says she can replace the zipper. So the Olympia XMoto pants are not going in the garbage.

I'll tell you though, that this felt like withdrawal symptoms when I couldn't ride. Ugh!

Chris

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
After reading this thread, I decided to retire my 10 year old Tourmaster Flex overpants. UPS just delivered a new pair of Tourmaster Caliber 2.0 pants from motorcyclegear,com. I’ve had excellent wear from my 2 Tourmaster jackets, also.

John

drrod

Site Supporter
Bike
'04 ST1300
STOC #
If anyone is interested, I have Olympia XMoto jacket and pants for sale. Pants are 38 and the Jacket is XL. I do not have the liners. It is in very good shape although the light colored jacket does not come back to its pristine color after washing. The pants are dark grey and black. Pants have some wear at the bottom of the cuff. I have decided to go with body suit armor and shell jacket and pants for off road.
I would prefer to sell together. If anyone is interested, let me know a reasonable offer and we should be able to work something out. I can send pics if you want. Here is the Revzilla video on it. I expect shipping costs are going to be an issue.

1616706463571.png

Last edited:
Bike
2014 ST1300
This may be a bit of a ballsy question, but I find after about an hour, my current riding pants (Alpinestar Andes V2 drystars) bind the crotch. I suspect it's a bit of a fit issue but any recommendation for pants that might have a little more room so as to not make me so.........testy? To be clear, this is not a humblebrag about size but rather me not wanting to sing soprano.

Top Bottom