Portable tire inflator

Have the Slime but got me one of those Xiaomi things over being more compact and versatile.

What I'd seriously suggest is the Bikersdream Schrader Adapter, the 90° fitting eases screwing it onto the valve stem, eliminating pressure loss while hooking up and detaching...

What I'd seriously suggest is the Bikersdream Schrader Adapter, the 90° fitting eases screwing it onto the valve stem, eliminating pressure loss while hooking up and detaching...

This one works pretty well for us in the US (self locking, no screwing it on).

Have the Slime but got me one of those Xiaomi things over being more compact and versatile.

That looks like a nice bit of kit but not available over here.

I've had my eye on this one for some time: Motopump Air Shot 2.1.

That Nealey Mini Repair Kit looks interesting. I've not seen mention of it or that technique of twisting to mushroom the gummy inside the tire. It's really compact.
Yes the Nealey works good. I've always fretted over removing the tool from the repair with other kits but with the Nealey it's so long I just pull the plug on out and cut it off, 4 gummy worms in the hole instead of 2 and both times I've used it with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom