Boots Riding boots

STOC #
All you guys have been so helpful when I've needed advice on different items for my '05, that I thought I would share a tip. I bought a pair of Sidi Scorpion riding boots (They are more like shoes than boots), and I have to say, they are outstanding. Not only are they the finest riding boots I've ever had, but they are the nicest shoes of any kind I've ever had. No, I don't work for Sidi, just thought I'd pass along a good experience.

royws

I thought I'd help out and post a pic and a place to purchase....

New Enough has them for $170.

closure.jpg

Check the Matrix Oxtar's on newenough.com and see if they can help. Very helpful people. I found that my european match runs a little wider which was fine by me.

Curt

I too was looking for wider sizes... sent an email to MotorcycleCloseouts regarding the Oxtar boots, and received a reply indicating the Gaerne ST boots were a little wider than the Oxtars, same price. I went ahead and ordered the Gaerne last Friday - I'm waiting for them this week. I'll know then.

Pred8tor said:
I too was looking for wider sizes... sent an email to MotorcycleCloseouts regarding the Oxtar boots, and received a reply indicating the Gaerne ST boots were a little wider than the Oxtars, same price. I went ahead and ordered the Gaerne last Friday - I'm waiting for them this week. I'll know then.
I've read GREAT things about the Gaerne ST Dry - is that what you ordered? Perosnally, I think they look better than the Oxtars too. Please post back when you've been able to test them out -- I'd love to hear your feedback.

I just rode home in my Oxtar Matrix boots... comfort and looks are really nice. They are going to take me a while to get used to. I have been wearing Icon Super Duty's for sometime now, and having full calve boots on again trying to downshift is going to take sometime getting used to. On a cruiser was not a problem stretching out.

I really like these so far... will update after another week. Love the sticky soles!

Back
Top Bottom