Some hightlights from FFPD motor competition.(Friday Practice)

FAST guys use their brakes -- Patrick I made a cheese burger with fries in the time it took you to ride the course LOL LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
stovepipe
STOC #
FAST guys use their brakes -- Patrick I made a cheese burger with fries in the time it took you to ride the course LOL LOL
I was doing you a favor by NOT posting the entire run. Otherwise, you could have had breakfast,lunch and dinner with desert. I know your counting calories these days.

Bike
2006 ST 1300
Two questions. .. first, is the course a standardized course that's the same everywhere or does it change from year to year. Second, what's the penalty for knocking a cone over, and for that matter, if you hit a cone but don't knock it over, does that count against you?

Brian

OP
OP
stovepipe
STOC #
The planning committee held meetings over several weeks to decide what purposed patterns will be used for the event. Every law enforcement agency is different with respect to what patterns that are used. Location, space, are key factors to be considered.
One of the many unique tenets to Fairfield's competition was the length of the course. It was a true stamina check. But it is noteworthy to point out that it was designed with the intention of about 20 riders. The reality was almost 50 registrants.
And for the first time that I can remember, we had 3 female motor officer's from 3 different cities participate.
We were governed by Cal-Neva rules. See attachment.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rodneypieon

Rodney
Bike
2004 ST1300A
In Ontario we change the course year to year and knocking over a cone is a time penalty added at the end of the run.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Exactly which bike are you talking about? It looked like BMWs doing the traffic control. The last two bikes in front of the "cameraman" were STs. The billboard had no love for the STs.

Great music. Not what I would expect for the venue but I listened to that soundtrack 100s of times.

OP
OP
stovepipe
STOC #
"This video is unavailable on this platform"

what an odd error message

Went to a Central Texas police agility competition this last Sat ... enjoyed it !!
Not sure why some phones get that. It plays fine on my android but my friends iphone gets that same message.

Below is an overhead shot taken by the CHP Helo. About 1300 cones. 497 is for fallen Vallejo Police Officer Jim Capoot who also was a Vacaville Motor EOW 11-17-2011.

Attachments

Top Bottom