- Joined
- Oct 26, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Location
- Makefield Highlands PA
- Bike
- 16 ST1300P 20 K1600
- 2026 Miles
- 009490
Having tried all of these and going with the RDL, it's time to pass them to the next riders that want to put off the inevitable. All are available separately, mix and match or buy them all.
We will work out shipping as needed, buyer pays most of it, Lower 48. I think I can get better numbers from work, will see on Monday.
Custom OEM 10mm gel insert and heat pad from Saddleman. $120.00



**Edit for availability update** Second Edit**Third Edit**
We will work out shipping as needed, buyer pays most of it, Lower 48. I think I can get better numbers from work, will see on Monday.
Custom OEM 10mm gel insert and heat pad from Saddleman. $120.00



**Edit for availability update** Second Edit**Third Edit**
Last edited: