Staintunes vs Two Brothers Exhaust

I was just wondering if anyone knows if you would get the same amount of flow from both pipe manufactures. I have ordered the Staintunes just because they have a far better looking mount, and looks like they will last for ever.

I also oreded the FPR 61# and K&N air filter to go with the package. I cant see how there would be much difference seeing they are both free flowing but you never know.

Your comments would be appreciated!

Hey Rick, I guess we are going to have to do our own little scientific experiment after the install to see just that my friend, we are close enough in size to make it even.........ANY BETS from some of you bunch of "Bench Racing" X-Blackbird site fools on the outcome of Two Bro's VS Stupidtune's?
:crackup

I'm not personally familiar with TB pipes on a 1300, but on an 1100 they are so loud as to be painful to ride behind. I'd never put the TB pipes on an ST for the street.

With the saddlebags on they make a very pleasant roar just loud enough to hear when riding with a helmet on, the other 4 ST1300 owners I ride to breakfast with some sunday mornings from here absolutely love how it sounds along with the sportbike riders I lead group rides for. Used them on my Blackbird, just put one on my new 1000RR last night, none are loud to me. :coffee1:

I've heard the TB on the 13 and do not think by any measure that they are loud.

If you want loud go sit next to a D&D can. :rolleyes:

Now thats a credible company...:crackup I asked them for a blackbird dyno chart years ago and they sent me a wmp vided link of some guy running the crap out of a 929 on a dyno...no charts...nuttin..........:crackup :crackup

Hey Rick, I guess we are going to have to do our own little scientific experiment after the install to see just that my friend, we are close enough in size to make it even.........ANY BETS from some of you bunch of "Bench Racing" X-Blackbird site fools on the outcome of Two Bro's VS Stupidtune's?
:crackup

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to taking a long ride with you and the clan. Just waiting on my new seat before I do that. This stock seat sucks! Looks like the new one will be here in 2 weeks, cant wait to get out for the day with you and your buds!

How is the new toy you bought with the new pipe, I bet it sounds awesome... Ride Safe, see you soon

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to taking a long ride with you and the clan. Just waiting on my new seat before I do that. This stock seat sucks! Looks like the new one will be here in 2 weeks, cant wait to get out for the day with you and your buds!

How is the new toy you bought with the new pipe, I bet it sounds awesome... Ride Safe, see you soon

Undescribably delicious! Am second guessing the way I did the ST now without giving it some miles between dyno runs after that install. The RR ran like hell at first with the new mid-pipe and ti can eliminating the mid valve system. Had no bottom end and ran bad at first. I went to 2g's in 6th, rolled the throttle on and it did not know what to do after 60 or 70 miles friday evening I tried it again, straightened itself out and ran perfect on the way home. Dyno saturday morning showed Excellent fuel burn and perfect smooth chart. Lead about twenty bikes yesterday across the state and back with it and I am so happy with the comfort, handling, performance, what a bike!.:coffee1: ........If somebody made me an intelligent offer for the ST I would consider it...

Glad your new toy is running well. What do you mean you second guessed the way you did the ST. Hopefully it still runs great as you said a while back.

It runs perfect, it might have adjusted the fuel burn after 50 or 70 miles like the RR just did eliminating the need for the fpr...maybe.:shrug2:

It runs perfect, it might have adjusted the fuel burn after 50 or 70 miles like the RR just did eliminating the need for the fpr...maybe.:shrug2:

Dont know what you mean about the fuel burn adjustment but as long as its running ok...:shrug2:

Changing subjects, I need to get a quote from you to replace a exterior door frame (double French doors). I will give you a call this week. Hopefully you do that kind of work?

Back
Top Bottom