Tupperware parts in the UK

Hi all. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Based in Manchester (UK) and looking to replace one of the access panels on my 2004 ST1300.

Do any of our UK based members know who might supply such body panel parts? Preferably 'used' I guess.

Thanks!

Up-north2

Hound

Cave Canem
Bike
2004 ST1300PA
STOC #
If you mean these panels, David Silver has some - it depends on the colour. They're about £50 each though.

They do show up used occasionally on eBay, or you could message one of the breakers and try your luck.

panels.jpg

OP
OP
Up-north 2
If you mean these panels, David Silver has some - it depends on the colour. They're about £50 each though.

They do show up used occasionally on eBay, or you could message one of the breakers and try your luck.

panels.jpg
Yes, those are the very ones. I'll give David Silver a try.

Thanks

V4 Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300A4P
CMSNL.com is another possibility but post Brexit the shipping costs have risen significantly.

Both David Silver and CNSNL have a watch list feature where they will notify you if stock becomes available.

OP
OP
Up-north 2
CMSNL.com is another possibility but post Brexit the shipping costs have risen significantly.

Both David Silver and CNSNL have a watch list feature where they will notify you if stock becomes available.
Cool. Thanks a lot for this info. Is that CMSNZl? I’ll take a look.

Top Bottom