Unigo

Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
Here is my Unigo that I bought in February and finally got all mounted up last month:) believe it or not, it was actually color matched to a goldwing. . . . .but looks pretty good with my ST!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cybervet

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 GL1800BD
I LOVE IT !!

I've been looking for one myself. Albeit a little bit halfheartedly.

I'll admit I am a little torn between the UniGo and a small Bushtec. But I love the UniGo. Have you had the chance to take it for a run on some fun roads? Does it follow along as advertised?

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
I LOVE IT !!

I'll admit I am a little torn between the UniGo and a small Bushtec. But I love the UniGo. Have you had the chance to take it for a run on some fun roads? Does it follow along as advertised?
I had one myself and it tracks great BUT do not install aftermarket exhausts... if you do, you'll get a weave because the one-peice design of the ST exhaust helps stabilize the trailer.

OP
OP
Hueyf4i
Bike
2004 Honda ST1300ABS
STOC #
I LOVE IT !!

It runs so well I caught myself looking back to make sure it was still there throughout my ride. . . .it was a pretty penny, but well worth it. $1500 for the Unigo and $560 for the hitch and bike side stuff. ..still better than $2300 for a stock Unigo itself.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom