Wednesday May 15th Café.

Morning Ray & All from sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 52F, heading for 75F! No winds yet, but later we'll see them out of the N @ 15 to 24mph.

@spiderman302, yeah, somethings hit you without expecting it. That's how I retired. And it all turned out good! :)

So, Chris heard from her sister, that is hearing from the SIL that lost her father. We don't know what my FIL, BIL & SIL are going to do yet, since they will be have the funeral services this Saturday. The Cruise Co. gave her some options, none of which would do us any good, nor the other of Chris's Sister, that have no choice but to go this weekend, so at this point what we know for sure is that Chris (and me), and her two sisters (and spouses) will go on the trip as planned, this weekend. My FIL (he's the one that organized and paid for everything), BIL and SIL, will either meet up with us on Monday (which I doubt) or just do the river trip on one of the other option days.

It's too bad, but somethings you can never plan for! :(

So, today, Chris and I will be doing the rest of our packing and getting everything ready to leave in the morning.

Boiled eggs, toast, bacon & OJ. Pepsi to come later!

Anyone :bk13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Three minutes of morning left, so belated Good Morning Yall. Wife is off to pay the electric bill on our Vacation trailer down in Birch Bay Wash. Myself recovering from Shingrex Vaccine shot yesterday,dang this time it hurt. Thanks for Coffee! Found out pretty healthy for a 64 male except for Multiple Myeloma Cancer ,start Chemo treatment in two to three weeks. What shocked me is how fast I went from riding at the end of February ,to struggling getting the bike off side stand a month later.
Yeah timing not good, but Cancer Doc said we will get you back on your bike, that was encouraging. Here's to staying Alive and RIDE

Back
Top Bottom