Who' Interested? Cheap alternator replacement.

What do you think?

• ?40 for an alternator plus ?50 for a conversion kit !!!! I'll scrap the bike!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bike
St1100
Well Simon I'm interested but can't find your kit on eBay as per your YouTube link part 4 I've got the money waiting to pay so please get back to me on this as my alternator is on the way out and I have no intention to pay ?600 for a new one and there's none on eBay at the moment

OP
OP
Hi David - I've sent you an email and received your reply.

I just thought I'd post something here to show other forum members that I am still actively pursuing the mod kits and that I haven't lost interest.

Well Simon I'm interested but can't find your kit on eBay as per your YouTube link part 4 I've got the money waiting to pay so please get back to me on this as my alternator is on the way out and I have no intention to pay ?600 for a new one and there's none on eBay at the moment

sofawizard

andy
Bike
st1100 a
Hi David - I've sent you an email and received your reply.

I just thought I'd post something here to show other forum members that I am still actively pursuing the mod kits and that I haven't lost interest.
been looking at this and i need 1 for the winter rebuild plz

OP
OP
been looking at this and i need 1 for the winter rebuild plz
I will be away on holiday for most of August. I will start selling them in September. I thought it would be better to wait until I am able to be more supportive.

Bike
St1100
Yep Simon thanks got your reply will wait for September to get your kit thanks for the quick reply

Top Bottom