Latest activity

  • dwalby
    dwalby replied to the thread Iridium spark plugs ST1300.
    yeah, I'm not seeing how the shoulder would make contact on the sides (you'd hear/feel grinding while threading in), so I thought maybe...
  • FastST
    FastST replied to the thread If not now, then..... when?.
    I know many people just ride. Little or no pictures nor videos. Not many at all do videos. To me it is very important to "document" the...
  • DJAllen replied to the thread My ST1300A.
    Thanks Larry, North Dallas. I'll be sure to put that in my post.
  • SMSW replied to the thread Iridium spark plugs ST1300.
    In the original post (30) @bdalameda said the unthreaded shoulder has some contact ('some' highlighted by you). How we interpret this...
  • Moto-Charlie
    Moto-Charlie replied to the thread If not now, then..... when?.
    Could be my wording - I was trying to indicate that it is easier for the group to stay together and not get separated when everyone is...
  • Sadlsor
    Sadlsor reacted to ST1100Y's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    they're still resting on top of the cabinets... and I haven't banged my head nor my Shoei on them since... 😁
  • Chris09
    Chris09 reacted to ibike2havefun's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    Good morning everyone Thanks for the coffee, Martin. It's 71°F and wet in Rockville. Ran chances diminish sharply in the next...
  • Mike M.
    I deleted all the non-useful comments... I used to not allow any comments on for sale threads as folks think it's a place to speak their...
  • Chris09
    Chris09 reacted to ST1100Y's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    My morning routine: wake up make coffee stare into the void recover slowly... :coffee: G'Day... 17°/31°C... glaring haze, barely a...
  • jdmccright
    jdmccright reacted to Sadlsor's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    Morning all, do you still have the breakroom cabinet doors hidden Martin, or did you burn them as "someone" suggested? Should be a...
  • ejf012 replied to the thread Wanted 1100 Windshield, Fairings.
    I may be interested in either the 15 or 16. Afaik those are both shorter than stock, have you noticed any increased wind feel with them...
  • jdmccright
    jdmccright reacted to STooRay's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    Thx Martin! Ay, steady as she goes!! 14˚c/57f, 25mph wind from northwest, sunny now, but it rained this morning. We’re picking up...
  • jdmccright
    jdmccright reacted to steve3b3's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    Good morning, and thanks or the coffee, Martin. It's clear and 64 with a bit of high haze, above. The temperature will rise to 83 with...
  • jdmccright
    jdmccright reacted to catcher's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    Coffee's good as always! Kinda wet out this morning. Probably press the Odyssey into service for the first couple hours of WoodSToc...
  • jdmccright
    jdmccright reacted to ibike2havefun's post in the thread Tue, Aug 11th, '26... with Like Like.
    Good morning everyone Thanks for the coffee, Martin. It's 71°F and wet in Rockville. Ran chances diminish sharply in the next...
Back
Top Bottom