AL: Tag

Best I could do with the sun so low.
20191022_163806.jpg

New tag spot. Should be kinda easy to ID.
20191022_084004.jpg

Not so beautiful yesterday but got to practice my rain riding skills.

Attachments

• 1 Old.JPG
    1 Old.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2 New.JPG
    2 New.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 22
Old was the Swann Covered bridge. New some ol' diner in Bama lots of "riders" flock to for breakfast. I think I've seen @Shuey and @dduelin there a time or two.

IMG_5357.JPG

IMG_5358.JPG

For sure, 328 miles is like almost 1/3 of a saddle sore ride! Almost! Why the hate just because someone moved the tag?
No hate. The game has so few players anymore that when the tag moves 5 hrs away vs 2-3 it just makes it much harder for the regular players to get to. No hate.

No worries on my part. I'll just have to go get it and move it back north. I'm just not a big hot weather rider so my time is limited likely to the next couple of weeks.

No worries on my part. I'll just have to go get it and move it back north. I'm just not a big hot weather rider so my time is limited likely to the next couple of weeks.
That's the spirit!!! :D And it will give us both a reason for another long ride. ;)

Now that we've established that you'll ride 5 hours one-way to move a tag, there's a North Carolina tag that needs your attention. ;) :thumb:

Old Tag (Hopefully I'll be back here at the end of December):
Stagecoach Front.jpg

Will an hour North be helpful for someone?
New Tag:
Mocking Jay.jpg

Shuey

Back
Top Bottom