Proud new ST1300 Owner

Thanks for all the replies, ladies and gentlemen! I think I may go the plasti-dip route. I've seen missing parts of fairings get filled in quite nicely and is a budget friendly option for sure.

I spent half the day installing my new Givi Top Box. It was the V45NTA Monokey system. Bought it with the E215 rack. I love the look, its super sleek!
I also lurked a bit and found that some of you use Grip Puppy's as it relieves some stress from the hand, which is good because of my RSI.

A little backstory: What I do for a living? I'm an Union electrician (Inside Wireman) in the IBEW. I love what I do, and in my free time I like cars, bikes and good food. I'm glad I joined this forum because you all have extended such a warm welcome I already feel at home. So thanks for that.

Anyway, I'm rambling... here's a few pics of my recent upgrades!

IMG_3400.pngIMG_3401.jpegIMG_3402.jpgIMG_3403.jpg

You're missing a bar end weight there on the clutch side handlebar, as well as both the inspection covers on the sides of the fairing :)

You're missing a bar end weight there on the clutch side handlebar, as well as both the inspection covers on the sides of the fairing :)
Yes it’s driving me crazy! Original owner lost it in his garage. Guess I’ll have to order some OEM parts soon!

You can bet on a lot of Welcome to the club, and welcome from me too. I have an 04 also. What I did was painted some graphics on it without changing colors. It looks pretty good and breaks up the normality of it. Although it is still a work in progress.

Top Bottom