The Sports Car Thread...

I really want one of these. Always wanted one since they came out in the 60’s. Considering that you can find one for about half the cost of a new, kitted out F-150, it’s not out of the question.

View attachment 306324
Only if it's a kit car... the originals are in the $1 million range.. lol.. but a kit would be cool, make sure only one roll bar so it looks original

Correction, there's only one original cobra 427 supersnake left and sold for 5+ million.. lol.. a bit out of my price range.

After watching parts of the televised Barrett-Jackson auction, this week in Scottsdale, I‘ve decided that my definition of the word “Wealthy” doesn’t begin to cover the depth of the pockets of these bidders.

They were buying $Million+ autos, as I just watched, worrying about the price of eggs.

John

After watching parts of the televised Barrett-Jackson auction, this week in Scottsdale, I‘ve decided that my definition of the word “Wealthy” doesn’t begin to cover the depth of the pockets of these bidders.

They were buying $Million+ autos, as I just watched, worrying about the price of eggs.

John
Here's a factory five kit car for you if you have some change sitting around:

@Mellow From the description, it sounds like he has an extra $20K, tied up in the engine. There’s a Facebook group that has listings from low $30’s to over $150K. I hope I never see one local with a For Sale sign. My daughter‘s inheritance would go up in smoke, tire smoke that is.

@Mellow From the description, it sounds like he has an extra $20K, tied up in the engine. There’s a Facebook group that has listings from low $30’s to over $150K. I hope I never see one local with a For Sale sign. My daughter‘s inheritance would go up in smoke, tire smoke that is.
She's got a job right? She can build her own inheritance... When I'm gone, I'm hoping I'm in debt... lol... so far, I'm on track!

Top Bottom