Indianapolis, IN
ABS
No - NOT ABS Equipped

IndyRob

Site Supporter
Bike
93 ST1100
STOC #
Sadly it is finally time to sell my beloved 93 ST1100. I am the original and only owner of this bike since new and have maintained excellent service on her.
The specs;
LED headlights (upgraded in 2023)
Braided SS brake lines
Digital voltmeter on left pocket
40A alternator upgrade completed in October 2022 using real Honda brand alternator
AudioVox cruise control (works decently....)
Givi top case
Corbin seat + original stock seat
2" taller than spec windshield with center adjustable vent
New tires and brake pads/rotors
ALWAYS GARAGED.. This bike has NEVER been down! All bodywork is original! Some garage scratches etc as are normal for this year of bike.
Shop manuals included
Runs perfectly! Ready for many more miles of use!

Attachments

• DSC_6710.JPG
    DSC_6710.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_6708.JPG
    DSC_6708.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_6704.JPG
    DSC_6704.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_6709.JPG
    DSC_6709.JPG
    216.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC_6706.JPG
    DSC_6706.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 47
Thanks John. Figured I'd post here first as I'd like to see it go to another STOC member who appreciates what these bikes are all about. If I don't get any activity I'll go further. Cheers and thanks for your help with that alternator upgrade. :)

That’s an insanely low price especially considering the relatively low miles and the 40A alternator upgrade. Very nice bike.

GLWS.
Thanks. I intend to list it higher when I go out wider to EBay or CycleTrader. Yes the alternator and new tires almost add up to $1200. :) But it is still a 31 year old motorcycle, so there's that...

I saw this at 6:30 am and I've been doing my best to unsee it all day because I really do not need another bike. It does not help that this seems like an incredibly good deal just a few miles away. I seriously don't need another bike but I can't help wondering if you've done any suspension work on it in addition to all the other upgrades?

Looking at this bike, and those pictures... watching several other bikes for sale (constantly, actually), it almost makes me want to ask... did you leave off a zero in your asking price?

I saw this at 6:30 am and I've been doing my best to unsee it all day because I really do not need another bike. It does not help that this seems like an incredibly good deal just a few miles away. I seriously don't need another bike but I can't help wondering if you've done any suspension work on it in addition to all the other upgrades?
Sorry for the delay in replying... was out of town for the Holiday weekend. No the suspension is all stock... as is the rest of the engine except for the upgraded alternator mentioned in the listing.

Looking at this bike, and those pictures... watching several other bikes for sale (constantly, actually), it almost makes me want to ask... did you leave off a zero in your asking price?
No, I just want a quick sale as my new bike already arrived and I am tired of juggling both around in the garage. :cool:

No, I just want a quick sale as my new bike already arrived and I am tired of juggling both around in the garage. :cool:
I reckon as a seller, no one wants to hear everyone's "I would, but..." story, and I generally don't as a rule... "BUT" I will anyway.
This price alone would force me to buy it, but alas my garage is over-filled as it is with 2 running bikes and 2 non-running projects.
So, in essence I don't have a motorcycle issue... it's a real estate problem!
Best of luck with the sale; it shouldn't take long.

she wants to know if she can ride it home to the motor city

I reckon as a seller, no one wants to hear everyone's "I would, but..." story, and I generally don't as a rule... "BUT" I will anyway.
This price alone would force me to buy it, but alas my garage is over-filled as it is with 2 running bikes and 2 non-running projects.
So, in essence I don't have a motorcycle issue... it's a real estate problem!
Best of luck with the sale; it shouldn't take long.
Yep three bikes (here) plus 3 cars in the garage... should have bought a bigger garage, right???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom