AL: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
OK, Sweet Homers, you now have a tag. It is not a big secret as to where this is located. There will be a bunch of motorcycles in the parking lot on December 30. Have fun.

Attachments

• AL, MS, LA tag 001 (Medium).jpg
    AL, MS, LA tag 001 (Medium).jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 162
Re: AL-Tag

I think the tag player that is having the most fun is YOU!
How many more states are you passing through tomorrow? Watch out all....here comes MAC!

Ride safe home babe

womantriker

Stockton Al .....3 yrs ago got there on a rainy PM an hour after everyone had left ..... turned around and went back to Birmingham .... had a glorious ride
in spite of missing the wild bunch.

Good going rglgatortail!! Awesome! :wave1:

motomac: "Geez, still no AL players!!!" :crackup

Nice job on moving that tag. I should have moved this one also when I was back that way earlier in the year.

:usflag1:

the way im thinking about doing it is when the tag gets about a month old ill go to the location and take a different pic of the landmark and ride it to some where else myself since no one in alabama dont wanna do it so that way ill have something to do!!:D

Ah, you're not allowed to tag your own tag. Frustrating as that is!!!

ah mac you kidding right? is that where the rule number 5 "another rider" comes from?

Ashley i did leave a hint the new tag is on a highway and i will add this hint, hwy 98, that should give a whole lot away but not too much, ask for another hint if you still cant get it.
Most of us Alabama boys are in a more northern area of Alabama... You just made it easier for another Florida boy to get our tag... :oops:
:cool:

:confused:Stupid statement...

Ready????

Here it goes....

I just dont understand this Tag thing. Sorry.

Explain

Lots of Yankees coming through Alabama next week. Are you guys actually going to let them move your tag?

Hide it! Bounce it around next week!

Lots of Yankees coming through Alabama next week. Are you guys actually going to let them move your tag?

Hide it! Bounce it around next week!

Come on fellow southerners, don't let a yankee get it! Put on your long johns and ride this weekend, it's going to be nice and sunny.

Come on fellow southerners, don't let a yankee get it! Put on your long johns and ride this weekend, it's going to be nice and sunny.

I met this guy at BRG and he is the real deal. You need to listen to him and get the tag moving.

Ash, are you going to FlaSTOC? I'm still on the fence because of available days off.

Back
Top Bottom