Bar End Weights - Suggestions

Bike
2003 ST1300A
I hate the end weights that the bike came with. They're those ones that expand inside the tube, and they get offset, try and pop out, and plenty enough that it's time.

I'm aware that there's a clip inside the tube that can be an issue with thread-ins, but I haven't had any real luck scouring the forum for what threading I can even use.

Has anyone found just a good end weight that preferably threads in securely and looks decent? (One of the ones where there's a pressure wheel for "cruise control" would be fine, but it's not necessary.)

it has it's own clamp for the inside of the handlebar. But you need to save the long bolt to use again.
True, nothing for the Left hand side though.

Rob

it has it's own clamp for the inside of the handlebar. But you need to save the long bolt to use again.
True, nothing for the Left hand side though.

Rob
I don't believe mine has the long bolt anymore because someone decided to install clamp-in weights...

Cool, Partzilla. Enjoy another $35 from me while I stew in frustration with whomever did this to me. (Assuming that is the case; I'll take it apart this weekend when the weather is too ass to enjoy)

Back
Top Bottom