CO: Tag

:hat3:

Matching:
attachment.php

Here's your new CO Tag. The tag is the City of Golden taken from the parking lot near Buffalo Bill's Gravesite:
attachment.php

Enjoy...

old tag
20180412 old tag.jpg
and now for the new tag, time for a pie run
20180412 new tag.jpg
with a couple of inside pictures
20180412 new tag plus 1.jpg20180412 new tag plus 2.jpg

Last edited:
Old Tag Niwot My Mom's Pie
I had a couple of fans looking out the door :cool:

Attachments

• Niwot Pie place Tag.jpg
    Niwot Pie place Tag.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
New Tag Mashall. You can get the Tag and move the A to Z at the same time. :)

Attachments

• Marshall Tag2 20180427.jpg
    Marshall Tag2 20180427.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Marshall Tag 20180427.jpg
    Marshall Tag 20180427.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 30
Quick question, which sign is the tag? :shrug2: I am almost positive that it would not be possible to get both in a singe picture.

Quick answer - I would say either would work, they are only a couple hundred yards apart. I looked for a town sign for Marshall, there is none. The "town" of Marshall is the tag.

Yeah, a mile or two... I've ridden much much farther , and moved the tag only feet in the past. :D

In a moment of cheekiness I pulled that kind of stunt a couple years ago, moving the VA Northern tag from here:

attachment.php

to here:

attachment.php

Which involved moving my bike from one star to the other (about 30 feet?) and changing the angle of view to capture the statue in the circle...

attachment.php

Okay, so it has been a long time since my last tag but I do have a question for the CO group, how many people are still playing this game?
I tried to get the same picture but as you can see, there was something already in the parking spot.P1010188.JPG
But if the sign is the tag.
attachment.php
P1010187.JPG
And now the new tag.
P1010186.JPG
attachment.php
Not hard to find and not hard to get to until they close the road for the season.

Last edited:
Particiapation has dropped off as folks have taken on other hobbies... I'm still participating...as soon as I get a new ride...lol

Okay, so it has been a long time since my last tag but I do have a question for the CO group, how many people are still playing this game?
I tried to get the same picture but as you can see, there was something already in the parking spot.
attachment.php

But if the sign is the tag.
attachment.php

And now the new tag.
attachment.php

Not hard to find and not hard to get to until they close the road for the season.

It is going to be a bit challenging to match the tag -- not sure where I'll find a black box with an 'x' across it. :p

BakerBoy, something happened to the link to my pictures and I can't find my photo albums on the site. I added the original picture to the most current tag but there appear to be more missing.

BakerBoy, something happened to the link to my pictures and I can't find my photo albums on the site. I added the original picture to the most current tag but there appear to be more missing.
Lost all the albums in the site move, sorry.

Using Rule 8 - It's been over 6 months since this tag was moved, I am going to use the same location as the A-Z game for CO that I just moved.
I just had to get some miles on the new scoot!

Back
Top Bottom