FL- Southern: Tag

Looks like it's just me and you, Jim.

Sorry, I didn't have time to stop and say hi.

Here's the new one near my house.

For others: The old one is Pooch Pines.

Attachments

• oldsftag.jpg
    oldsftag.jpg
    376.6 KB · Views: 36
  • newsftag.jpg
    newsftag.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 47
Bill,
That is what I thought is was. It has been a long time since I have played. Just wanted to make sure.

Thank you

I am going to try and get down there Saturday. I will let you know.

Thanks again

Guy's
I have been meaning to get down there for this tag. Just to many things going on right now. I will be down this weekend for sure. I have to see a friend in Country estates outside of Ft. Lauderdale.

Bill,
I went down and got the tag today but I can not post the pictures. My card reader failed. I will put them on tomorrow morning. Had a nice ride today. I left around 6am so I could minimize the length of time the sun was in my face. Ran into a little ran about 2 miles from home. Got home around 11:15am.

Roy

DSC00141.JPGDSC00140.JPGBill,
Sorry I did not call you the other day but I had to get home by noon. Here are the new and old photo's. WWll Jet is the new tag

Roy - Sorry, I would've liked to talk to you more at FLSToc. We'll have to do a RTE sometime soon.

Old Tag -
IMG_1557.jpg

New Tag - Girder from the South Tower, World Trade Center
IMG_1585.jpg IMG_1586.jpg

Way to go, Roy! It was a gorgeous day to ride today - wish I had. I played mediocre golf, then replaced my pool pump and took down Christmas lights.

Bill,
It was a great day for a ride. Left about 7:30 got the central tag, then met some friends in Vero Beach and ate lunch at the Lobster Shanty. From there headed south for the south tag. Hit a lot of back road throughtout the day and got home about 7:30. Put in about 680 miles. Great day. It has been the first time in a long time to have some time to actualy ride.

Back
Top Bottom