Funny!

docw1

Bill Rankin
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
A blonde, a brunette and a redhead are stuck on an island.

One day, the three of them are walking along the beach and discover a magic lamp.

They rub and rub, and sure enough, out pops a genie.

The genie says, "Since I can only grant three wishes, you may each have one."

The brunette says, "I've been stuck here for years. I miss my family, my husband, and my life.

I just want to go home." POOF!

The brunette gets her wish and she is returned to her family.

Then, the red head says, "I've been stuck here for years as well. I miss my family, my husband, and my life.

I wish I could go home too." POOF!

The redhead gets her wish and she is returned to her family.

The blonde starts crying uncontrollably.

The genie asks, "My dear, what's the matter?"

The blonde whimpers, "I wish my friends were still here."

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
1713972119221.png

This photo was taken in 1946. This guy was Ken Shimizu. He was 35 years old, has 2 children. Shimizu never runs. Sleeps late. Eats whatever he wants. Drinks beer not water. Eats dinner with piles of food every night...
What does Shimizu do to get such a body?
He doesn't have any secrets. Shimizu is the person sitting in the bottom left corner of the photo...
The man standing in the forefront....I have no idea who he is.

docw1

Bill Rankin
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Two Canadians die and end up in Hell.
Satan decides to pay them a visit, so he walks into their room and sees them talking and laughing. Confused, he asks them why they’re happy.
They tell him, “Well, we’re so sick of the cold where we’re from, and this place is nice and toasty.
Satan gets annoyed, storms away and goes to Hell’s boiler room, where he turns up the temperature.
He goes back to the Canadian’s room, along the way being begged by all sorts of people to turn the heat back down. He enters the room to see the Canadians having a barbeque. Furiously, he asks them what they’re doing?
“Well, we can’t pass up this wonderful weather without getting out the barbeque.”Satan realizes he’s been doing the wrong thing.
He goes to the boiler room and turns it down until it’s at a colder temperature than ever seen on earth. He knows he’s won now, so he goes back to the Canadian’s room, only to see them jumping up and down in excitement. He shouts at them in fury, “WHY ARE YOU STILL HAPPY?!?!?!?!”
They look at him and shout at the same time, “Hell froze over! That means the Leafs won!”

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
Two Canadians die and end up in Hell.
Satan decides to pay them a visit, so he walks into their room and sees them talking and laughing. Confused, he asks them why they’re happy.
They tell him, “Well, we’re so sick of the cold where we’re from, and this place is nice and toasty.
Satan gets annoyed, storms away and goes to Hell’s boiler room, where he turns up the temperature.
He goes back to the Canadian’s room, along the way being begged by all sorts of people to turn the heat back down.
He enters the room to see the Canadians having a barbeque. Furiously, he asks them what they’re doing?
“Well, we can’t pass up this wonderful weather without getting out the barbeque.”Satan realizes he’s been doing the wrong thing.
He goes to the boiler room and turns it down until it’s at a colder temperature than ever seen on earth. He knows he’s won now, so he goes back to the Canadian’s room, only to see them jumping up and down in excitement.
He shouts at them in fury, “WHY ARE YOU STILL HAPPY?!?!?!?!”
They look at him and shout at the same time, “Hell froze over! That means the Leafs won!”

OK Bill, this is a very cute story - but - there are two problems with it:
  1. Canadians would never go to Hell - don't you realize we are the nicest people on the planet (OK - not on a hockey rink - but except for that).
  2. The Maple Leafs will never, ever, win the Stanley Cup.
EVER.

My Mum's bridge club played the Leafs last week and beat the snot out of them 9-2.

ReSTored

Site Supporter
Bike
2019 Tracer GT
STOC #
“Hell froze over! That means the Leafs won!”
I grew up in Montreal, Canadians fan naturally. Have lived in Toronto area for 35+ years.

Went to a work related conference and people at my round table at lunch were talking about the Leafs and their playoff prospects (dim at best......, as always).

So, at the end of the day the leaders wanted people to speak to what they had learned during the day. I put up my hand and said that I grew up in Montreal and was a big Montreal Canadians fan. Went on to say that I never knew that Toronto had a hockey team, but that at lunch people told me that the (I paused to look at my notes as if I could not remember the name) Toronto Maple Leafs were doing really well this year and their playoff prospects looked good. I wished them well.................... Half the crowd laughed, the other half booed me.

Top Bottom