GA: Tag

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
Doesn't look like anyone has started a Georgia tag so here it is:
PB040067.JPG

I knew that and was going to snag one on the way to FLSToc. I was going to put it Savanah, but you got it almost as far NW as I was going to put it SE. Nice move!!!

Well, it took a while to convince them to make the trip, but we did it. Greg may be divorced by weeks end though....

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

Well she hasn't left yet looks like I dodged the bullet.One of these days I'll get home on time.If she would say have a nice time instead of what time are getting home I'd always be on time,but she does throw in be careful which we most certainly are.Always a good ride w/good company

later gl

I know where it is but I'd be on my KLR to get it and as this is a ST1300 thread I'd just feel wrong.

My STeed is in Tampa, the KLR is in Franklin, NC. That might help you a little as to which town the tag is closer to.

I know where it is but I'd be on my KLR to get it and as this is a ST1300 thread I'd just feel wrong.

My STeed is in Tampa, the KLR is in Franklin, NC. That might help you a little as to which town the tag is closer to.

If I had to tag on an ST, I wouldn't have any tags. You can tag on anything that has a motor and 2 wheels.

OLD TAG
attachment.php

Lighthouse Cafe - Buford, GA

NEW TAG
attachment.php

attachment.php

We'll have to see if anyone can figure out what these two (Old & New TAGs) have in common.

They both have the same bike in the picture....:D

Give up. What?

Headed to the airport and will get this one today...

Hint: Proximity to something.......You'll have to tell me if you know after you visit.

Back
Top Bottom