IL-Northern: Tag

9825D885-3B55-43F7-9ED7-A5F3F83BF09B.jpeg

The previous tag at the church in Brookville.

0F1471FC-0452-4087-B82C-67137BCC7BE9.jpeg

The new tag. Passed by the sign for it on US 20 many times. Finally got to see it.

Greg

I rode right by the new tag today with a group I never rode with before.
I should have told them I will catch up.
Maybe next time.

57861190-0FF0-4CB1-BED7-BE18F7B5EA6B.jpeg

Envoking Rule 8. Have to stay close to home for a bit but needed to get out, short as the ride was. This is the venue for the Chicago International Motorcycle Show to be held outside in August.

Greg

I took the long way home from a family gathering in Lombard today. Great day to be on the bike!!
Old tag on old gravel Reinking Road in Pingree Grove.
New Tag rather obvious.

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 23
another beautiful day for a ride. Picked up the tag, Chief Blackhawk near Oregon. New tag a little further west.

Attachments

• IMG_1439.jpeg
    IMG_1439.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1440.jpeg
    IMG_1440.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1441.jpeg
    IMG_1441.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 25
Also what is rule #8?

Rule #8! I came across this while zig zagging the Farm roads on the North side of I-80 near Morris, IL
We're still needing a hint. Not sure why the drops aren't just given with a location. The game is about dead anyway. No reason to involve an hours long computer search to find a tag.

It looks like a new house at 3175 Airport or county road 10,000. Doesn't show up anywhere but Mellow's FB link.
I totally agree on not making it an internet search game. I did a tag years ago thinking it woukd be easily locatable. It was not. Had to post location.

We're still needing a hint. Not sure why the drops aren't just given with a location. The game is about dead anyway. No reason to involve an hours long computer search to find a tag.
There is an address given for the coaster company. I could not find the structure looking at the street view of google maps, but was able to find a pic on the company’s website that shows it, and yes, it’s kind of just in front of the house at that address on Airport Road. Good luck.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom