Wanted In search of tank bag and map case

Bike
2012 ST 1300
2024 Miles
STOC #
My trusty RKA Sonoman tank bag and Linda T rally pack/map case have a lot of miles and 5 IBRs on them and are in need of replacement. Unfortunately RKA no longer makes this model of tank bag, or any tank bag with a magnetic mounting system. I should have bought a back up once I saw how well it met my needs but I was not forward thinking. I have a Linda T rally pack / map case that I need to replace as well. If you have one you would sell please contact me at missourirally@gmail.com

Bob

RKA Sonoman 26 liter WITH MAGNETIC ATTACHMENT like this one: https://rka-luggage.com/product/26-liter-expandable-sonoman-w-sidebags-3-pt/#optional-accessories

The Linda T map case / rally pack is the smaller version at 10x13. The condition of the plastic map window doesn't matter as I have learned how to replace those.

Bob, with Linda T no longer in the business, there is a woman named Marsha on the Iron Butt facebook page who has advertised that she can do similar work to Linda's. If I recall correctly, the email that she posted was rottenbiker at gmail dot com. Company name was Got You Covered Sewing Services. You might want to give her a try.

When I learned that Linda T was no longer an option and I wanted a map case type of tank bag topper I ended up making my own. Andy was kind enough to send me his Linda T case in the mail so I could get a good look at for a couple days. I found a slew of how-to videos posted by Sailrite to teach me every trick, including installing clear windows

Last edited:
Top Bottom