KY: Tag

Interestingly, it's less than twenty miles from the Creationism Museum.

bbl.jpg

Re: KY: Big Bone!

I think Big Bone was there first.
A really interesting state park.
If you would like to read a very good book that talks about this place, Check out " Follow The River" by James Alexander Thom The true story of Mary Ingels

Re: KY: Tag!

I changed the title to KY:Tag.. once someone gets the bone pic and then submits the next one in this thread, that will be the next destination.. so, one thread per state, might be cool to see how it builds over time.

Re: KY:Tag

Hmmm, that one's not too far off..... Just have to come up with and interesting 2nd destination! Besides, I haven't added KY to my map yet!

Sirepair, the General Butler State Park is just down the river, and the ride between is terrific.

There's a river overlook at the Butler Park, and -- this is a rarity -- the restaurant there is excellent.

If you time it right, I'll meet you there, and I'll buy.

It is, indeed. You can even recross the Ohio River at Madison, Indiana, and the ride back up the other side of the river is fabulous, too.

It is, indeed. You can even recross the Ohio River at Madison, Indiana, and the ride back up the other side of the river is fabulous, too.

I have been by there just recently a couple of months ago,

I just started to read these TAG threads tonight.

I need to get me a camera.

I just tagged the Big Bone Lick site and will post the next location :D
Tag KY BBL.JPG

Here it is folks, if you go after this one give me shout ....its very close to my home and maybe I will buy you a cup of coffee:)
Tag KY CC.JPG

Here it is folks, if you go after this one give me shout ....its very close to my home and maybe I will buy you a cup of coffee:)
Tag KY CC.JPG

Three reasons to go there:
1. Skyline Chili
2. Krystal Burger
3. Kentucky Tag

On my short list for the spring trip. :D

KY tag has got to be getting lonely too I wish I had a day off and the to do list done.

The long awaited TAG is here. Well, at least I think it is here. I went to Carter Caves on my Goldwing and to the next place on my ST? Is this legal? I don't want to start a stink here, but is this a good, legal tag? Attached are my two photos

Attachments

• DSC00380.JPG
    DSC00380.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC00390.JPG
    DSC00390.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom