LA: Tag

LA: Tag (2010)

OLD

This is the World Outreach Ministries Church in Hammond LA ( At night)

Oldlatag.jpg

NEW

newlatag.jpg

Happy Tagging!!!!! It was crazy there today with Mardi Gras going on!!!!
:mcrider: Yes your seeing a RED ST. It really me. I just picked this up for my wife in Tennessee!!!!!

Re: LA-Tag

Nice job Mike. Good looking ride for the bride as well. I don't think I'll be the one to go to NO after that tag though.

Whew we i heard about but now my eyes are lying!!!!!! Good looking ride for the MRS.
Better get home motogirl is excited!!!!!!!!!

Got to pass right by there in a couple days Mike!! To bad I cant get the tag with a picture of my car!! :D

Wow, I am heading for LA to get another bike and can't believe you and I are the only ones to tag LA Mike. I do not plan to go anywhere near New Orleans, so it's safe.

Wow, I am heading for LA to get another bike and can't believe you and I are the only ones to tag LA Mike. I do not plan to go anywhere near New Orleans, so it's safe.

Wow that is weak! I was hoping someone would have been down that way and moved it by now. Good luck with the new bike.

:usflag1:

:bump Somehow the locals not being informed of the game? Hmmm.... have to do something about that. :wave1:

There are 1372 members whose location is LA. Surely some are watching? I'll give a shout out on their state's sub-forum.

Here is a new one for those of us that don't live in Louisiana.....

:07biker::07biker:

Attachments

• 100_0851.1.jpg
    100_0851.1.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_0869.1.jpg
    100_0869.1.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 37
Good one Jeff and Lynne.

I have tried to stir up some interest in getting some locals involved in the tags in MS and AL. So far, they have only been moved by someone from out of state, just like Louisiana's. Do you think it could be true of some ST riders......like most of my HD friends, they don't really like to ride all that much?

OLD

This is the World Outreach Ministries Church in Hammond LA ( At night)

Oldlatag.jpg

NEW

newlatag.jpg

Happy Tagging!!!!! It was crazy there today with Mardi Gras going on!!!!
:mcrider: Yes your seeing a RED ST. It really me. I just picked this up for my wife in Tennessee!!!!!

You have a wife in Tn?

I know where that one is Jeff. And I will be going through there on the way to Stagecoach!!! Nice tag. Glad someone got it out of New Orleans.

Back
Top Bottom