Looking for ST riders in the Murfressboro area

I will be moving outside of Nashville this summer. Looking for ST riders that don't mind a wingman. I am a REVER member; I've done the 4 corners and Denali. Retired Navy pilot. Cheers. CharlieDenali NP.jpg

Attachments

• Denali NP.jpg
    Denali NP.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 2
If you know Phil, you'll know a whole world of riders in a year. Last ride of the year coming up, Johns rte, blue ridge. Get your camping gear ready....lol

Just a few hours away in the north east corner. Will be doing snake stock in September. I have a campground in shady valley.

I’m about 30 minutes, west of M’boro. @Indian Express lives in Lascasas, on the edge of M’boro. Make sure you’re around, the first Saturday in June, as I host a RTE (ride to eat) at my house. There’s plenty of nice roads in the area.

John

You're landing in my home town! The 'Boro has changed a bit since I last lived there (officially moved away in 1987, but with family still there I am back periodically. Great area to live, easy access to most excellent riding and even better folks. Maybe we'll meet on the road one day.

Back
Top Bottom