Saturday Funsies - May 4

Bike
2010 ST 1300
good morning all. thanks for the coffee Nick. 59F on the dog walk with a moon, stars and some clouds out to view. the sky was so clear the last few days I was afraid someone took the clouds and sent them some where. went to the gym yesterday and then home to enjoy the afternoon helping my wife re-screen 4 window screens for her sister. didn't take long. now we need to get them back to her. I suggested we could meet at our favorite Chinese restaurant. we will see how that goes. our high should see 90F. enjoy the day

stay safe

Bike
2014 ST1300
Morning all! 10C and overcast, 16C on the way.

I had an ambitious morning planned to cut the grass but my left knee is now expressing some discontent with that idea and suggesting that reading on the couch is the favorable option. I'd likely go along with it's suggestion but then I would need the aforementioned combine. I'll try some ice and advil to see if it will listen to reason.

The afternoon will be spent on spousal pre-planned activities relieving me of the need to think for myself, likely best for all concerned. Smile and wave boys, smile and wave.....

Hope everyone has a great day and that the fates plans mesh with yours!

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Happy Quatro de Mayo to all........

May the fourth be with you......

Overcast and calm today. Hitting upper 60s later. Go day to set the last of the fence posts. Needed to buy more supplies, so had a delay the last few days.

Rode the bike for a short ride yesterday. Put down only 120 miles, but it was needed. First rides of spring seem to take a few miles to get back into the groove.

Hope everyone has a satisfying Saturday.
T

STimpa

Livin my best life!
Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
Mornin all and thanks for the Black Rifle Nick! 53 warming up to 66 today, think I'll take advantage. It has been a springy Spring! One day its sunny, calm and 70, the next its rainy, windy and 45. Back and forth so many times I've completely lost track.

But today... going to do a short 110 mile ride to meet some friends out of Tri-Cities making a loop that will put me within a lunch ride of them. Kick some tires at their planned break point, then wander over to my favorite burger in the NW. As a plus, 2 of my riding buddies who live in the opposite direction are planning to meet me for said burger.

Monday I will meet up with the doc to go over the results of the biopsy on my prostate 2 weeks ago. My wife looked up the results on the MyHealth site and did her best to understand all the medical terms printed there. I will be content to let the good dr explain things.

Grateful to get on with a ride today, and its only May! O well, Molly and me will be smilin...
Have a good day my friends!

Whisker Bill

(Brian)
Site Supporter
STokes Bay, Ontario & migrating to Florida
Bike
2007 ST1300
Good morning all!
Thanks for the 4th start Nick!

My ST is still quietly waiting to be sprung free, that will take place in a few weeks! I’m trying to be patient, but I really feel the need to do something for my own enjoyment!

More cleaning up after Judy’s hoarder X!
We are getting closer to listing the property, but in reality it will take longer than we hoped! There is still all the items (of some value) to find a home for!

Enough of that! Enjoy your weekend!
WB

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Morning Nick & All from mostly sunny, Southern Utah!

Currently it is 48F, heading for 73F, with a slight breeze. BUT later this afternoon, we'll see the winds out of the SSW @ 25 to 43mph. They are telling us this next storm that will hit tonight, and into tomorrow will be a whopper! We might even see some snow out of it! o_O But like everything here in Southern Utah, you can't rely on what they tell you, only from what you SEE!

Yesterday I picked up four 50lbs bags of Gypsum and spread it out over the front yard where the grass will be going, and set up some water to try to get it wet enough that the winds don't blow it away tonight. I'll add more water today on it.

I'll also install the front blade of the drag, so maybe I can pull out more of that gravel on the side where the tree will be going.

I also worked on the 2004 for about an hour, trying to figure out the switch set up for the fork lights.

Boiled eggs and BACON (for @STooRay), toast & OJ. Pepsi to come later.

Anyone :bk13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Top Bottom