TN: Tag

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
OK Volunteers, this one is north of Gatlinsburg and south of I 40. Tag, you're it.

Attachments

• Hazel and Jack 012 (Medium).jpg
    Hazel and Jack 012 (Medium).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Hazel and Jack 013 (Medium).jpg
    Hazel and Jack 013 (Medium).jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Hazel and Jack 014 (Medium).jpg
    Hazel and Jack 014 (Medium).jpg
    122 KB · Views: 153
This sure has been a lonely tag.... :shock:

It's been so long since I tagged this, I had to look n the map as to which road it is on. Actually, it is west of I 40 and east of Gatlinsburg. I guess the other clue would have you on 441.

I just found this thread. I drive by the Sunsphere four times a day with my daughter in the car. I see now that I have an assignment. I'm letting down Tennessee so I'll take up the challenge. Tomorrow morning I'm riding down to Atlanta on a day trip with my buddy to pick up his new '89 Honda VTR250. I will manage somehow to get my bike downtown and take this shot this weekend.

I didn't see it covered in the rules but the new location must/should be in our state, right? Or can it be anywhere?

Thanks Mac. The shop was closed when I got there, but there was some really wonderful stuff on the outside.

Thanks Mac. The shop was closed when I got there, but there was some really wonderful stuff on the outside.

He is so concerned about the art quality of some of the stuff inside, you can't photograph any of it. There were quite a bit of things around back also. He is a fairly young looking guy(everyone looks young to me) and very interesting to talk with.

I just found this thread. I drive by the Sunsphere four times a day with my daughter in the car. I see now that I have an assignment. I'm letting down Tennessee so I'll take up the challenge. Tomorrow morning I'm riding down to Atlanta on a day trip with my buddy to pick up his new '89 Honda VTR250. I will manage somehow to get my bike downtown and take this shot this weekend.

I didn't see it covered in the rules but the new location must/should be in our state, right? Or can it be anywhere?

The TN tag stays in TN. Not like our "all over the country tag" on motocampers. I got that picture on motocampers the same trip as the one above.
The day I got this tag we were on our way to FLSToc.

It was about time!

Events conspired to keep me off the bike till today but at long last ...

Last edited:
Okay folks, the weather's fine and the riding's better. Here's a tag on the second most visited place in Tennessee, second only to Graceland:

Last edited:
I am really surprised Uncle Phil didn't get this one. I'm pretty sure I know where it is, but western AR is not on the way.

Top Bottom