SOLD Wanted Honda Service manual for 2008 and up ST1300A

CruSTy

My Perception is my reality.
Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300A
2024 Miles
STOC #
Not looking for Haynes manual. Only Honda OEM manual for 2008 and up ST1300A. PDF preferred but paper copy ok. If you know where to download please let me know.

Crusty

Last edited:
Let us know what the quality is like.

I already have a paper Honda Service Manual that I bought from Honda when I bought my ST1300. I always like to have a digital version of manuals as well because of the easy ability to search for anything. I never found a digital version available from Helm so this might be an option if it was well scanned and the search feature was well indexed.

I already have a paper Honda Service Manual that I bought from Honda when I bought my ST1300. I always like to have a digital version of manuals as well because of the easy ability to search for anything. I never found a digital version available from Helm so this might be an option if it was well scanned and the search feature was well indexed.
The digital one covers 2003-2017 and has PA addendum. It’s OEM and was $20

The digital one covers 2003-2017 and has PA addendum. It’s OEM and was $20
Honda does not sell a digital copy of this manual. This is a third party scan of a paper manual from what I see on the webpage. Many scanned digital documents are not of the best quality. Often the search function doesn't work very well and gets most searches wrong because it is a scanned copy as opposed to a true indexed digital manual. This is the case with the free version of this manual that is available for download, so I was wondering if this paid version performs better.

Last edited:
Honda does not sell a digital copy of this manual. This is a third party scan of a paper manual from what I see on the webpage. Many scanned digital documents are not of the best quality. Often the search function doesn't work very well and gets most searches wrong because it is a scanned copy as opposed to a true indexed digital manual. This is the case with the free version of this manual that is available for download, so I was wondering if this paid version performs better.
You are correct. This is not a fully functional linked PDF (i.e. scanned from a paper copy). It does have Bookmarks defined that will snap to the first page of each section. you can also define your own bookmarks. Unlike the paper copy from Helm (Honda OEM Paper Manual) at $82 including tax, handling and shipping this download was $20. I find it to be a high quality scan and finely detailed as the pages in my paper manual.

Just paid $19:95 and downloaded the manual for my 2013 Canadian Model ST1300A. I already had the 2002 - 2007 manual, but not good enough for the 2013. A huge improvement on the previous manual. I needed to know (among other things) the tightening sequence for the fuel pump and wasn't comfortable with what I saw on the site. This manual gave the prior to 2003 model and the rest. Very happy with the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom